Why Did He Do It?

Why did I get involved with the Minds Behind The Music Project?


I have been involved in music since the age of 13 when I discovered that I had a talent for producing DJ mix sets and making compositions on my computer. Ever since then music has quite literally been my life but I had never really felt content or comfortable about the direction I wanted to take my career in.

After I had released my debut album back in October 2020, although I had received some really good and positive feedback, I did not feel like what I was doing satisfied me or was making any kind of positive change in the world.

I wanted fame and fortune as a result of my music, but I knew that's not what I really wanted at-all. What I actually wanted was to promote a positive message and have a positive impact on my listeners lives, but never really knew how I could do this.

That is when I was introduced to Minds Behind The Music, and after I saw what the project was aiming to do and how they support the Born Free Foundation I instantly knew I wanted to get involved.


I recognised my talents for creating music that people enjoyed, and decided that I could turn those talents into a way of helping the world and the environment.

So I sat down, wrote a song and then submitted it to the project and the cause. I have since ended up also writing music reviews for their new blog, and for once I feel that my involvement in music is having a positive change on the world, the environment and other people's lives.

The project has given me focus, and nothing can be more important than the world around us and a future that could potentially affect all of us.

There needs to be a change in the world, we can all do our bit and it's helped me to understand that the change starts right here within ourselves.

I feel proud to be involved, and it is something that everybody can get involved with too!

I have since changed direction within my music career and moving forward, aim to promote a message of peace, unity and awareness about the challenges we face as a civilisation on Planet Earth.

Anthony (The Coherent Alliance). 
Find Anthony on Twitter HERE

Find out more about Minds Behind the Music HERE
Find out more about The Born Free Foundation HERE

Get Involved and Write for our BLOG