Foggy Monday

A Review By mAncient


I am listening to "FOGGY MONDAY feat. Slavin Savin" by The Coherent Alliance (Twitter: @COHERENT_MUSIC) and Svitlana Martínez.

And ... I am sorry to say this, but you won't be able to listen to it before January 16'th.

What immediately struck me about this track is that it has the same vibe as one of my absolute favourites from 1991: Opus III's "It's a Fine Night". The beat drives you forward - dancing; the etheric vocals lifts you up, as does the arpeggio piano line that seems to fade in and out of consciousness, and the drop hits like a green bomb.

I have to concentrate in order to type. My fingers wants to dance, too!

Amazing production. I love it when I notice new details every time I listen to a song.


Trollheads Nessi (Instagram: @Trollheads_Nessi) is not fond of TCA. She felt my joy and heard my feet tappin' the beat - I am typing this at 3am - and woke up.


By Haakon Rian Mancient Ueland (Twitter: @mancient_com) who has a long name. He recently made it even longer by adding H.R.H. to it, as he became Grand Duke in the decentralized sovereign kingdom of https://www.kingdom-of-atlantis.com. His healing music and various writings can be found here: https://www.mancient.one.