She's From Krypton

Track Review


KAL-ELLE JAGGER (@KalElleJagger on Twitter) comes from Argo City, Krypton. She has seen many sides of life - not all of them pleasant. 

I am an intuitive healer. Perhaps that was what so immediately made my ears go into “wow” mode when I first heard her song, Wild Horses, which is available in an original production by Syst3m Glitch (@Syst3mGlitch) and a remix by Droid Bishop (@DroidBishop) - the combination of a song which you can dance to, that also carries a flavour of longing and loss. 

I am at a loss to say which one is my favourite. The original is a lit production, with a combination of Synthwave and etheric, epic guitars, while the remix brings me right back to the eighties - in the hyper-modern universe of Droid Bishop. Which one do you prefer? 

Haakon also does a little production. Some which can be heard here: https://audius.co/mancient_one