We Are Not Alone...

The Coherent Alliance - “Forest Child” preview
A review by mAncient

Sometimes you can tell.

Tell that there is a story behind the song.

‘cause - let’s face it … there are some songs that seem to be made by an algorithm rather than a human being.

TCA (Twitter: @coherent_music) creates electronica. And here is the story behind his, as yet unreleased, track (premieres on www.radio-dark-tunnel.net on NYE - 22:00-00:00 CEST, and later the same day on his YouTube).

What will you get to hear?

ASMR is a fascinating thing. “Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response” - aka “Brain Message”, it comes in different forms. The tingly, pleasant feeling you get with specific sounds and frequencies - or the horrible feel of a shovel scraping tarmac.

The intro of Forest Child, with the LoFi-sounding treble combined with a thunder blast, sets the song up perfectly. Then a vocal line drives through your body. Makes your fingers want to dance.

Actually, that goes for the whole track. I am typing this in beat with the rhythm, and my fingers are searching for the keys of my Yamaha.

This is so complex, yet so seamless. Spiritual voices that soar, perfectly placed arpeggios, a bass that grates and moves … wow.

Since I can’t share the song, here is the story behind Anthony’s track. And if you get chills reading this, just wait until you hear “Forest Child”!

"I was woken up by a brilliant white light shining through my window when I was 9 years old...

I ran to the window and witnessed a giant orb of light moving seamlessly through the dense forest that was behind my house.

I knew instantly that this was some kind of profound event, because the forest was so thick that it was difficult even for a person to walk through easily, let alone a vehicle.

I watched the orb come to a stand still in a nearby field, and after about 10 seconds the orb vanished and everything went pitch dark again.

I went back to sleep and what followed were what I can only describe as lucid dreams of the event replaying over and over, each time revealing more details that I did not quite understand. In the dreams, I was visiting the field that the object was sitting in...

So the next day I went to investigate. What followed from that day on were many mysterious events and experiences that some find difficult to believe. You will be able to find out more about this event and what followed on my website soon”.

Here is his website: https://thecoherentalliance.carrd.co

The Coherent Alliance is also a part of the Minds Behind the Music-movement.


Haakon Rian Mancient Ueland (@mancient_com om Twitter) is a Buddha. This was his Bodhisattva vow: https://songwhip.com/mancient/c-@-shangrila
He can be quite dense at times. According to his daughter Anna.