Welcome to the Wild Side

L-da Wild (@ldawild on Twitter) makes music


I got a promotion message on Instagram. In many ways, it was different. It was gentle.

So, I listened to L-da Wild.

Besides working with music, she is a yoga-teacher, an entrepreneur, and into NFT's.



The first thing that struck me with L-da, was not her music. It was her cover image. A strong image of a woman muted by love.

Then, I listened. And kept listening.

The first song I heard was «Worthy», the title track of her latest album.

Her honesty and lyrics moved me.

Then I heard «In the Making», then «Graveyard».

Sweet harmonies. Lyrics with meaning and compassion for the human condition.

«Do not give up on who you are.

You won’t finish the fight without a few scars».

Lend an ear to L-da’s musical universe.

I suggest you start with one of the songs mentioned above, or perhaps «Hero», which spoke to me on so many levels. Spiritually, emotionally & cognitively.




(Håkon has spent his life as a servant leader. www.earthhouse.church - @mancient_com on Twitter, Mancient on streaming services).