Generosity

Mei-lan Maurits

I remember the first time I heard Mei-lan Maurits singing. A tender woman, accompanied by her crystal bowls, diamonds in her voice...

She has close to half a mill followers on Facebook, yet still takes time to answer all requests personally.

When I reached out to her, telling her I would love to sing with her one day, and asking for permission to use her music, her reply was "you can use all my music as long as you credit me.".

Now, that is a generosity that is rare in the world of music. And spirituality.

If you haven't met Mei-lan, start here: https://youtu.be/Qe_M2tsOs1k

From her website:

"On my spiritual path, I have learned that in order to truly serve and to fulfill what I came here to do, I had to learn to love, honor, and respect myself. I needed to learn to hold myself in reverence and remember that I am sacred and worthy of love. I also realized during this time that everything, including each of our thoughts, carries a vibration that releases out into the universe and is felt through all humanity and the Earth. This is what began my path of healing and empowerment." (https://mei-lanmaurits.com)

Wise words. If you forget that you are an integral part of this beautiful creation, that you are worthy of respect, love and care - how can you give it to others?

Take some time off from your worries. Be blessed by the healing voice of Mei-lan.



(Haakon (@mancient_com on Twitter) is a father. This is his church:
www.earthhouse.church).