Mind Behind SchizoFranic

New and upcoming musician, SchizoFranic, answers our questions!



If you had to name one song from any genre that really speaks to you, which one would it be and why?
Nat King Cole - unforgettable my father played that song on the saxophone to me when I was 14 years old at a school function. I remember I had to stand up in front of the whole school and I was thinking to myself that's my dad. I was never so proud as I was that day that my father played unforgettable for me.

Are you a Mulder or Scully? Do you believe aliens have visited planet earth and if so what do you think they think about mankind?
Well, I'd have to say I'm a Mulder I believe with every fibre of my being, that aliens have visited us and they walk amongst us. I think aliens might be disappointed in mankind. Because mankind is so destructive. We destroy our own planet by our waste. We stand by and watch others starve in foreign countries. I think aliens would think that we have a lot to learn.

What was the happiest day of your life and why?
The happiest day of my life would probably be the day I received my certificate for graphic design. I didn't think I'd be able to make it through that course.

If “God” (whatever your idea is on that) were stood before you now, what one question would you ask him/her and why?
I would ask God why is there so much suffering in the world. I would ask because every time you turn on the TV or maybe listen to the radio you always hear a story of 
someone suffering in some kind of way, either starving or homeless.

As an expressive artist in the music industry, how does the state of the planet make you feel?
State of the planet makes me feel a bit sad, because as a human race we should be one, but instead we fight each other over stupid situations like power, money, land.

Do you think as a person of some influence that there is a duty on us to help influence humanity for the better?

Yes most definitely I think each and every one of us has a duty to help influence humanity for the better. In the world nowadays we need more visionaries to unite the people.

If you were stood before the leaders of the world, what would you say to them?
I would say to them the leaders of the world please stop the madness, stop the war and please come together as one and unite and stand together.

And finally my last question is in fact one written by Freddie Mercury in the song “Is This the World We Created”?
Sadly it is the world that we created, but there's always hope that we can make it better. To stand together all countries as one.

You can find out more about SchizoFranic here https://linktr.ee/SchizoFranic