Paul Shapera.... Jill's Psychedelic Sunday!!!

 

About Paul Shapera...

Originally from Pittsburgh, Paul is an American living in a small
village in Serbia, having moved there straight from New York
City, creating sci-fi musicals in an old, Balkan farming village.
His work has grown steadily due to online word of mouth and
has a very active and enthusiastic fanbase that creates art,
cosplay, and animatics of the characters and songs. Paul says,
“I worked furiously on music for years with nobody listening,
unable to figure out how to attract an audience and resigning
myself to the reality that I would spend my life at a craft I would remain unknown for,” reveals Paul. “Once I made peace with this, I was free to create exactly what I wanted and not worry about what people might like, and so I went back to making weird, story albums, sci-fi musicals, and lo and behold, then I made it.

More about Paul...

Paul Shapera writes pulp operas. Paul's albums fantasy musicals cover a 180 year span of history in the fictional city of New Albion. Paul writes albums that can shift genres ranging from steampunk to dieselpunk amongst other genre's depending on where in the timeline the story is taking place.

Paul states, "My work is very much like an epic science fiction book series, but told in highly emotive music, like an opera cycle made with various forms of popular music."

Paul has just released the latest continuation of Jill's story, Jill's Psychedelic Sunday. from his previous albums, "The Dolls Of New Albion" and the "Posthuman War series." The album explores different sides of psychedelic
music ranging from 60 psych folk to Floyd, 90s rave to jam bands, and creepy tech to Space Rock. This is a way for Paul to tell the listener where Jill is in her journey. Jill’s Psychedelic Sunday explores Jill’s journey through ritual induced psychedelia.

Listen here:
https://open.spotify.com/album/3MOhNtIfREt14wAVfm85kU?si=aQuzGZ1DTy-xYCpUAj5qNQ


Track List
Coming Up
Behind the Midnight Scene
The Maze The Mirror
Cerebral Deep
Isabela
Jill’s Tattoo
Duel of the Tarot
Fae Wather Way
Michael
The B.A.I.R.N.S.
The Cosmic Hoedown
Coming Down

Follow Paul Shapera
Website / Instagram / Facebook / Twitter / YouTube / Spotify / Soundcloud
Contact: Ariel Hyatt, Cyber PR, (212) 239-8384, ariel@cyberpr.com


Article by: SchizoFranic
Link: https://linktr.ee/SchizoFranic